Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The beginning...

Well hello faithful friends and bloggers. Huck here. It's our first show day here in the good ol' hills of Virginia a.k.a. McCain country, as the sign denotes when you enter town. Looks like that dream of roping a hot cowboy may be more difficult than I anticipated. It also doesn't help that there's a church about every two blocks you go....suddenly it's all so clear. I thought I felt my flesh burning once across the stateline, but I wasn't sure if it was because of all the sin or an automatic self-combustion reflex to avoid being beaten to death with bibles.

Luckily our first show was at a Christian school to take the edge off. They ate it up but not before leaving with a "How the dinosaurs really dissappeared" pamphlet from the ever-so-feminine male principal. I couldn't tell if he secretly wanted a blow job or to protect the children from the hot homo actors. Either way, trepidation was evident.

Map quest SUCKS!!!

The drive has been pretty decent(so far) regardless. Just a few close calls with Tom's nose stuck in the directions or text messages. No worries. I'm much to beautiful and important to be lost in an insignificant car crash which I remind my driver of frequently.

Other than that not much to report on officially. Although we have found ONE gay bar in our tonight town. Hold your breath lades and gents, it could get interesting.


KC

p.s.
the bridges of madison county reak of seduction.

No comments: